A question many businesses ask is why should I use promotional products?
It is a well known fact that that customers who receive promotional products and gifts have a more positive opinion of a business through:
- Increase in positive overall image
- More positive perception of the business
- Higher likelihood of recommending the business
- Increase in the likelihood of purchasing from the business
Branded merchandise products have been proven to increase the effectiveness of other advertising media, people like to receive them and they remain in use for long periods of time continually reinforcing the advertising message each time the product is used.
If you are still in doubt about the power of of promotional products, here are ten facts for you to consider:
- 8 in 10 consumers own between 1 – 10 promotional giveaways.
- 6 in 10 people keep a promotional marketing gift for up to 2 years.
- 48% of consumers would like to receive branded promotional items more often.
- 69% of consumers would pick up a promotional article if they deemed it useful.
- 91% of consumers have a promotional gift in their kitchen, and 74% in their office.
- 77% of consumers rate a promotional advertising products usefulness as the number one reason they keep it.
- 89% of consumers can recall the advertiser of the promotional product they received in the last 2 years.
- Mugs are a more effective advertising medium than radio and television posts.
- Promotional items draw up to 500% more referrals from satisfied customers than an appeal letter alone.
- The top five buyers of promotional materials are education, finance, not-for-profit, healthcare and construction.
For further information or help in picking products, give Cameron a call on 07776 255 437.
We are always happy to help.